17 February 2011

Morning Vent, 17 February 2011

 Nurse GungalTM insists I get better... Scary,
even with a toy Peacemaker!

    Felt generally lousy all day Tuesday, and it all seemed to come to a head in the wee hours on Wednesday; woke up in the middle of the night, nauseous and dizzy as heck. When I was able, I emailed work to let them know I wouldn't be able to drive in Wednesday. I'm hoping to feel well enough to come in Thursday. 
    This week, my Sweet Gal and I spent a lot of time together; she's still getting over her chest cold, but definitely feeling better. We marked the first of a lifetime's worth of Valentines this week, and I popped The Question and got a 'Yes'! Nothing better than being with My Gal! I've never been happier in my life! Her Love makes every trouble in life seem like a mere bump in the road. I know that, no matter what, all roads lead back to her and her loving arms around me. I love you, my Effie!! I miss you, baby! I'll be back home to you as quick as I can! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker