15 March 2011

Morning Vent, 15 March 2011 (The Ides of March)

 GungalTM needs to rethink her whole
holster strategy, lol.

    A wonderful day and evening with my beloved Effie!! The first leg workout and the time change did leave me a bit frazzled, tho. I was dragging quite a bit at the end. Made it back to the HQ OK, tho. Had to, since I was seeing my Pretty Gal today, too!! Lord, it's so good to be home!!!
        Today is the Ides of March, and it's most famous (or infamous) the day in 44 B.C.E. when Julius Caesar, against the advice of his wife, Calpurnia, went to work at the Senate, where his Senatorial colleagues awaited him with open arms and concealed daggers. If my Pretty Gal warned me against treachery, I'd at least be packing the rest of the week! The political backstabbing nowadays takes less mopping up afterward, but it's still messy as heck. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker