19 March 2011

Morning Vent, 19 March 2011

 Bleached blonde GungalTM sports a toy Browning...

    So, the last work night is winding down, and I'm starting to really anticipate going home to my Sweet Gal, Effie!! The last night, no matter what happens, I always get a second wind: I'm going Home to my beloved!! There's nothing better than that!! It's a busy week ahead, too. Saturday and Sunday, there's some fix-up work for Effie and me (I'll just try to keep my ten thumbs out of the way!). Monday, Mama Joker has cataract surgery scheduled, but we don't find out the exact time until late Friday (this is being scheduled early in the afternoon on Friday). Tuesday, I'm accompanying my beloved to a doctor's appointment she has scheduled. So, it will be a busy week home, capped off by a 4 banger work rotation that will follow! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker