24 March 2011

Morning Vent, 24 March 2011

 Wild West GungalTM feels a draft...

    The first of four long work nights is about half over as this auto-posts on the HQ. It's especially hard this week, as today is our 4 month anniversary!! My darling Effie and I have been together for four months now. It's wonderful that it feels like we've known and loved each other for years, but it makes the work week separation sheer torture!!! I miss my Sweet Gal something awful! I'm trying to stay positive, and it's wonderful that at the end of the work week, I'm on my way home to her! 
    Happy Anniversary, my Love!!! Effie, my darling, I love you!! I'll be back in your loving arms in just a few days.
    In gaming news, sort of, I did buy a used copy of Homefront, tho it hasn't made it into my Xbox yet. Reibo is giving it a go, and he remarked on the glitchiness of the single player, where failing to trigger an event basically breaks the game. It's a flaw common to rail-shooters, even those which are cunningly disguised as 'open world' games. Hoping to get a chance to play the campaign and report on it here, but have more important matters pressing than games. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker