12 April 2011

Morning Vent, 12 April 2011

 This Officer GungalTM also has lousy
trigger finger discipline, lol...

   Spent a wonderful, if hectic day with my beloved Effie, as we struggled to make a series of appointments in the afternoon. Lord, it was just awesome to spend almost the whole evening with my Sweet Gal!!! We wound up having to run out on an emergency cell phone mission at the end, and it afforded me the opportunity to get her the special gaming gift I've been hankering to give her. We're hoping to spend a few hours this afternoon, too, just relaxing and being together. I can't wait!!! Moving on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will want to place a twitter button to your website. I just marked down this site, but I had to complete this manually. Simply my suggestion.

Joker961 said...

Thanks, I actually have a twitter widget on here. It's on the masthead to the right on the front page. Some widgets on blogger are a bit wonky from time to time, lol. Thanks, much!!

 
eXTReMe Tracker