23 April 2011

Morning Vent, 23 April 2011

GungalTM has Zen-like concentration for pinpoint control...

    Tonight (as in Saturday night) is the last work night, so I'm that much closer to going home to my beloved Effie!! Just one more night, and it's a short one, as I've scheduled a half-night, so I'll be bailing from work around 1AM, if the stars align. That means I'll be able to go home early for Easter Sunday and my monthly anniversary with my beloved Effie!!! I'll have to decide whether to nap at the apartment first or just go straight back and nap when I get to Pop's. It'll depend on how I feel at the time. At the time this blog is being prepped (Thursday afternoon), I'm pretty dang tired. I slept OK, but don't feel like I got much rest out of it. My eyes are burning pretty dang good. Hopefully, things will improve tomorrow. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker