05 April 2011

Morning Vent, 5 April 2011

 Officer GungalTM keeps a watchful eye...

    Have some appointments to keep with my Pretty Gal today, so not much time for blogging. Spent the afternoon with my beloved Effie yesterday after fulfilling my family obligation at the Carmelite Monastery chapel. It turned out to be a lovely and moving ceremony, and it was a joyful occasion. Sadly, my beloved Effie had to work yesterday, so she couldn't be there, but I sent her a pic of the program of the ceremony, the subject of which turned out to be something of a surprise for me. Just a few hours, and I have to go back up North to work the dreaded 4-night rotation. But it's all OK since after the work week is over, I come home to my Sweet Gal, the Love of my Life! I can't wait!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker