10 May 2011

Morning Vent, 10 May 2011

GungalTM Cote de Pablo from NCIS...

    Tomorrow, I go back to work for a 3 night rotation, and I'm hoping, as always, that it goes quick, bringing me home to my Sweet Effie as soon as possible!! Tho it's still great to be working again, after such a long layoff, it's a huge bummer for me to have to drive 100 miles from my beloved Effie on Wednesdays. OTOH, there's no better feeling in the world than coming home to her loving arms! That, folks, makes it all better!! 
    As it tuns out, the Jeep repair is going to take an extra day due to some parts that needed to be ordered. Like with any old vehicle, repairs are always a worrisome thing, but bottom line for me is that I can't afford a new vehicle, so I have to keep the old one going as long as possible. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker