11 May 2011

Morning Vent, 11 May 2011

 GungalTM measures out a fashion belt...

    It's back to work today for a 3 night rotation. Even before I leave, I'm already anticipating coming back home to my Sweet Gal!! I'm hoping the work week goes by quickly and I can come back home to her Saturday!! 


    So, thanks to the bounteous Microsoft points my beloved Effie gifted me, I downloaded the Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Escalation' DLC. I'm impressed with the maps, and I'm even more impressed by the bot AI. Those wily bots are getting smarter and more infuriating with every game update. They're still annoyingly accurate at long range. At 'Regular' difficulty, I lost the first match against them, playing alone. With Reibo, I was doing better, but had to bail to go pick up the Jeep at the dealer. More next week, when I've had more time to actually play on the new maps. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker