25 May 2011

Morning Vent, 25 May 2011 (Towelday)

 GungalTM needs a firmer grip on that Desert Eagle...

    As I've blogged before, anniversaries are a time for reflection. Yesterday, my beloved Effie and I celebrated 6 joyous months together!! Today marks one year since the start of my employment with CNSE in Albany, NY. What a change in that short year! A year ago, I was very sick, in extremely poor health. One year later, I'm in the best shape I've been in in more than 20 years, and I have the Love of my Life, my Sweet Effie, beside me, and we're sharing a wonderful life together! 
    My Pretty Gal took me out to a wonderful dinner last night. We had just an awesome time, just being together at home, too. Today, I'll try to go back to work and work around my healing stitches. Not sure how that will go, but I'll do the best I can.
    Today is also Towelday, a commemoration of the life and work of Douglas Adams, the creator of The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy and other SF comedy classics. So, hang on to your towel and celebrate! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker