06 May 2011

Morning Vent, 6 May 2011

 Merit Badge GungalTM gives me an
overwhelming urge to buy cookies...

    And as this posts on the HQ, the 2nd night is about halfway done, and I'm almost halfway home to my Sweet Gal!! Lord, I can't wait for the work week to be over!! Sunday will be very special, since it will be another first for us: Our first Mothers Day together!! How wonderful is that!! I can't wait to be back with my beloved Effie!! Honey, I love you!! I'll be home soon as I can!!
    On the gaming front, I haven't bought the DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops yet. Reibo bought it and says that it's good, so I'm looking forward to running those cheating bots through their paces on the new maps. I might even try my hand at some zombie action on 'Call of the Dead', since I'm a huge fan of Danny Trejo. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker