09 May 2011

Morning Vent, 9 May 2011

 Nothing nicer than a purple assault rifle, this GungalTM thinks...

    My gal Effie and I had our first Mother's Day together, and it was truly awesome!! She really loved her Mom's Day gift, and I think she'll get a lot of fun out of it. She's a very tech-oriented gal, so it was just the thing to make one of her favorite pastimes even more convenient for her to enjoy!! Today, my decrepit Jeep Cherokee is in the shop for a service and inspection, so fingers crossed that the fallout isn't too painful, lol. On the plus side, no transportation means I can do some gaming today, trying to hone my rusty Black Ops skills against those wily bots. My beloved Effie gave me a boatload of Microsoft points, so that means I'll be having my butt whupped on the new maps in no time! I love you, my Gamer Gal!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker