01 July 2011

Morning Vent, 1 July 2011

 GungalTM Carrie-Anne Moss does the akimbo thing...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 2nd night of 4 is about half way done, and I'm starting to get stoked about coming home to my Pretty Gal!! She had an appointment today that shortened her work day by half, and she's doing her Friday thang today, so she'll be able to sleep in on Saturday to catch up on her rest. Sunday, the Good Lord willing, I'll be napping for a little bit, and then joining her for the long 4th of July holiday weekend!!! Awesome!! Effie, I love you, my darling!! I'll be home soon! 
    I did manage to play the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 'Annihilation' maps this weekend. I played exactly one game on each map, against the bots. And, not to put too fine a point on it, I played them at Recruit level. Frankly, there's just too big a leap in inhuman perceptiveness and weapon accuracy in the bots from 'Recruit' to 'Normal' difficulty, much less 'Hardened' or 'Veteran'. I found the maps really interesting visually, perhaps too much so. With all the jumbled textures, it seemed really difficult to pick up enemy targets against the backgrounds. Maybe it's just me, since I'm an old fart who never saw very well even in his youth, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker