23 July 2011

Morning Vent, 23 July 2011

 Southwest GungalTM says 'Don't tiki me off'.

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the last work night is over for me, as I'm taking a halfer in order to attend one of the grandkid's birthday fiesta. My Sweet Gal is home, sleeping peacefully, dreaming sweet dreams, and I'm with her in my heart. Depending on how I felt at 2330 hrs, I might already be home!! Lord, I can't wait to kiss and hug my gal!
    My Gamer Gal and I teamed up yesterday with her son's toon, and we cleaned up a couple of Towntown tasks we had outstanding! It was pretty awesome to have two powerful toons helping me out, lol! Today is a big birthday fiesta for Effie's grand-daughter, so I'll be joining her in the blast furnace heat of a local park to celebrate! Can't wait!!



No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker