03 July 2011

Morning Vent, 3 July 2011

 GungalTM Trinity fan art by elenaevil on DeviantArt.

     As this auto-posts on the HQ, the last night is finally half over, and I'm mere hours away from going home to my Pretty Gal!! Lord, it's been a long week, but it will all be worth it in just a few hours when I come home to my beloved!! There's nothing more beautiful than her face lit up by a smile because I'm finally back home with her!! It's awesome beyond words!!
    If you usually don't look at the videos on the blog, I encourage you to look at the ARMA 3 gameplay video that's embedded at the top of the Gaming Links. (The ARMA 2 shooter recently became free-to-play, BTW. The wikipedia reference for ARMA 2 is here. The official download site for ARMA 2 Free is here. I downloaded and installed ARMA 2 Free on my travel laptop, tho as this blog is being prepped, I haven't had a chance to play the game yet.) The perspective view of a HALO jump is nothing short of jaw-dropping. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker