08 July 2011

Morning Vent, 8 July 2011


    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 2nd night is about half over. My Pretty Gal is home, waiting for me, and I'm missing her bad. Lord, I can't wait to get this week over with, so I can load up the Jeep and rocket back home to her loving arms!! I love you, honey!! I'll be home soon!!
    I noticed the other day, a news item (not sure which blog day it's plugged into, lol) that Call of Duty Elite might also support Modern Warfare 1 and Modern Warfare 2. That would be a good move, I guess, since MW2 was pomised a Treyarch-style stat tracking function which never really materialized. Both games still have a pretty healthy following, too. I did another survey the other day for the Call of Duty Elite beta test, tho I haven't heard anything definitive. 
    I've been playing Toontown a bit more, and I can certainly see why MMORPGs are really addictive. Like I found with the RPG elements of Call of Duty, I really enjoy the positive feedback of achievements in the game. I'm looking forward to playing more, especially with my Sweet Gamer Gal!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker