12 August 2011

Morning Vent, 12 August 2011

GungalTM needs trigger finger discipline!

    As this posts on the HQ, I'm finally back at work! I was Jeepless since Tuesday night, and it was something of a pain to be virtually immobilized. Regardless, the work week is half over tonight, and I'm looking forward to being back home with my Pretty Gal on Sunday! We've been thru a rough couple of weeks, with both us under the weather illnesses in both our families, and sundry other hindrances and annoyances, but I'm hoping and praying that we're all on the mend now, and we can finally have at least a little 'west and rewaxation at wast'.
    Not much news on the gaming front. I played a little bit of Black Ops bots and some Toontown, continuing to level up my blue cat. With being sick last week and having car troubles this week, I was a bit off my form in general. I'm still getting over whatever nastiniess lit up my throat like a Christmas tree, but I'm feeling tremendously better. I saw the 'Horde' mode trailer for Modern Warfare 3, and, frankly, I was underwhelmed. Maybe I'm getting burned out on Call of Duty in general, but, unlike bots in Black Ops, I felt no great desire to play the Modern Warfare 3 'Spec Ops' missions. At all. The MW2 'Spec Ops' feature, frankly, was weak. It offered, in bite-size servings, the unfair crankings that have endlessly annoyed me over the years in the Call of Duty franchise. At this point, I guess I'll still buy the game. (I buy them annually as gifts for Matt64 and Reibo, anyway.) Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker