18 August 2011

Morning Vent, 18 August 2011

GungalTM of the Day
Video Game Cosplay GungalTM accesorizes her really big gun with garter belt and black stockings...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first work night is about half over, and the countdown to coming home to my Sweet Gal has already begun!! Lord, I can't wait to get home this weekend!! Another joyous first, as my Effie and I have our first family Fish Fry together!! I can't wait!!
    As it turns out, Effie and I are still under the weather. She's fighting off a bad chest cold, and I'm still battling (I think) the infection that lit up my throat like a Christmas Tree last week. We're both feeling a little better, bit by bit, and we're hoping to be back in form for the Saturday Fish Fry shindig. I stopped on the way up to work to pamper my gal a little today, and it made us both feel a little better, at least spiritually, if not physically, to be together for a little while. She's taking her meds and resting up, so I'm hoping she'll be right as rain when I come home to start the ziti cooking process on Friday.
    Not much new on the gaming front. Not much in the way of Call of Duty news; the typical drought of news between games has started settling in. We should have one burst of stuff for the last Black Ops DLC, plus the multiplayer Modern Warfare 3 reveal at the Call of Duty XP event in Los Angeles. Played only the teensiest bit of Toontown this week, just while waiting to take care of morning chores at the HQ bunker. Just haven't had the energy for very much gaming, at all. As I told my gal, I had no idea how sick I was until I weighed in the week after. I had lost a fearful 10 pounds in four days while at the height of the throat infection. I'm really, really hoping my Pretty Gal and I fight off these bugs once and for all and get healthy again soon. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker