26 August 2011

Morning Vent, 26 August 2011

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM shows us the business end of her semi-auto...

    As this autoposts on the HQ, the 2nd (extremely annoying and frustrating) work night is about half over, and I'm starting the countdown to going home to my Sweet Gal!! Lord, I can't wait!! Come Saturday, I'll take a quick nap and be back home as quick as I can!! Awesome!!
    I'm formulating a plan to reduce my FPS suckage; like everything else, it depends on execution... If I really want to keep playing and not get infuriated beyond all earthly belief, I'll have to take some kind of action. Still not quite sure what that will entail, but I'm working on it. I can't get the hang of not caring whether I do well (winning and losing are dependent on lots of factors, but feeling like I did well and contributed to the team cause is a totally different, tho not unrelated, thing). Again, no one likes to get their ass kicked each and every time they play. (At least no one with an ounce of intelligence or sanity...) Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker