30 August 2011

Morning Vent, 30 August 2011 (Belated Storm Edition)

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM Honor Blackman in Goldfinger...

    As it happened, the storm caused my Sweet Gal and I to cut our weekend away short, and it was kinda rough. Power was off at the HQ for a couple nights, and we had no internet (except a few hours of teasing) after the storm blew thru. So, please forgive the truncated nature of today's blog entry. It was a last minute thing, as we sure didn't expect to lose the internet after the storm was over and power was back. While hanging with my gal, she showed me a whiney, excuse-laden email from the cable provider. I'm guessing they expected me to use my psychic powers to read the thing since I had no phone, cable, or internet at the HQ. Luckily, while we fitfully slept, the internet, phone, and cable came back on. Hoping to get things back on track here soon, tho. Moving on...


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker