19 September 2011

Morning Vent, 19 September 2011

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM Milla Jovovich really loves the akimbo thing...

    Anticipating more clean-up today at the HQ. It's good to be back home with my Sweet Gal!! We did some more event planning Saturday, and some needed shopping yesterday. Like anything we do together, it was wonderful! 
    It's been a while since I posted anything on the weight loss issue. I'm pretty sure I'm close to my natural weight now. I've momentarily stabilized at around 185, where I was when I enlisted in the US Army way back in 1985. When I got back to the HQ Saturday after spending the afternoon with my Pretty Gal, I tried on my old BDU shirt from the 25th Infantry. It now fits. In fact, it's a bit baggy on me (presumably because I've got way less muscle on than when I enlisted with a 30 inch waist and a 50 inch chest, lol). So, now the issue will be maintaining. How things have changed in such a relatively short time. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker