02 September 2011

Morning Vent, 2 September 2011

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM wears non-FBI issued boots...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 2nd night is about half over, and the countdown back to my Pretty Gal has started in earnest!! Soon, it will be the last night, I'll be all packed up and ready to rocket back home to my gal's loving arms after a quick nap. I can't wait!! Effie, I love you, my honey!! I'll be home tomorrow!! 
    The folks at blogger have started up a new interface for cooking up blogs. I'm going to give it a couple more days, but I think I'm going back to the old interface. The navigation between posts is way more difficult than it should be. Unlike the old interface, there are no handy links for launching the sub-pages, which can be really helpful when prepping blogs days in advance, as I'm forced to do by my work schedule. Also, the auto-posts puts the date and time stamp of when the blog entry was saved for publishing, rather than when it actually gets auto-posted. That's incredibly stupid. So, if you see the same date for post after post after post, it's the dumbass interface from blogger. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker