27 September 2011

Morning Vent, 27 September 2011

GungalTM of the Day
Fishnets GungalTM wisely keeps her finger off the trigger...

    My Sweet Gal and I continue to make preparations for our nuptials next month. On Sunday, we went to a bridal expo in Poughkeepsie. It was pretty cool, though I noticed that most of the brides-to-be there looked pretty tense and harassed. My Pretty Gal and I, by stark contrast, were happy, relaxed, and just having a blast with three grand-kids in tow, sampling chocolates at every booth and enjoying the wedding cake samples. It was pretty dang awesome!! Afterwards, we took the kids out to eat at Dead Lobster, adding a cholesterol max-out to the sugar and cake consumed earlier, lol. Tomorrow, I go back to work for a three-night rotation, so I'll be missing my beloved like crazy. But, before you know it, I'll be counting down the hours to going back home to her loving arms!! And that, friends, makes it all worthwhile!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker