29 September 2011

Morning Vent, 29 September 2011

GungalTM of the Day
Army GungalTM is ready to rock 'n' roll with her M4...

    As this blog entry  auto-posts on the HQ, the first work night is about half over. I'm missing my Sweet Gal terribly. I can't wait to be back in her arms!! Just a couple more nights, and I'll be home with her again!! Effie, my honey, I love you!! Can't wait to be holding you tight again!! I'll be home on Saturday!! 
    The curious time warp quality of the blog posts means that I'm often writing of events before they happen or a day or two after they occur. With work and family life pressing, I often have canned blogs scheduled to post, whether I'm here or not. (It's a macabre thought, actually, to think that the blog is likely to outlive me by one or two days, lol.) 
    On Tuesday, my loving gal had an awesome double chocolate birthday cake for me, and it was so so wonderful!! All the better that most of our family was there, too, sharing in the moment. It was, truly, the most wonderful birthday I've ever had - because the woman I love was there with me.  And that is the most awesome thing of all. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker