06 September 2011

Morning Vent, 6 September 2011

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM strips... Field strips, that is!

    Back from a wonderful weekend, all the more wonderful since my Pretty Gal made it 'Facebook official' that we were engaged. We're looking forward to tying the knot this fall, the Good Lord willing.
    My apologies for the missing blogs/late posting, but my primary PC has been having some issues lately, and, in combination with being on vacation with my Sweet Gal, it put a big crimp into my posting. 
    Not much new on the gaming front. My gal and I cruised several GameStops during our vacation, window-shopping for games, but didn't find much of interest. Modern Warfare 3 was everywhere we went, lol. I guess I'll be obliged to pick up my annual three copies (one for me, one for Reibo, and one for Matt) come November, lol. I'll have to grin and bear it when all and sundry hand my 50 year old ass to me in a basket on Xbox Live. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker