08 September 2011

Morning Vent, 8 September 2011

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM has lousy trigger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, I'm just three more rainy nights from going home to my Pretty Gal. I'm hoping it goes quick for us. We've got a busy month ahead, with a lot of work to do. Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home quick as I can!
    On the gaming front, while rummaging around the HQ bunker, I ran across the Xbox 360 Medal of Honor Airborne Assault game, so I took that out for a spin. It's an interesting game. I still haven't fine-tuned the controls for the XIM360, so aiming is pretty sloppy, but I like the game so far. The AI isn't bad, the graphics are decent, and the action is pretty good. (I'm playing on the 'Casual' setting, btw, lol.) 
    My Gamer Gal and I teamed up on Toontown yesterday, and she helped me round out a couple of pending tasks. It would have been more fun playing in person, right beside her, but we had Skype going and made the best of it. Can't wait to go home!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker