12 October 2011

Morning Vent, 12 October 2011

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM Lara Croft has nice twins twin USP .45s...

    Back to work today for a short rotation, as I'm coming home to my Sweet Gal on Friday to finish some final preparations for Sunday's wedding. It's an awesome thought that by this time next week, I'll be an old married man!! It might be a shock to the system to graduate to husband, father, and grandfather all in one day, but I'm totally stoked!! I love my gal and she loves me!! Ain't nothing better than that. Effie, baby, I love you!! I'll be home on Friday!! 
    Only news on the gaming front was that I finally broke down and ordered Modern Warfare 3. It's become a tradition that I buy a Call of Duty game for Reibo and Matt every year for their birthdays, which both fall during November. So, it was a neat thing to be able to buy them each something that they can enjoy together! 
    I updated the What does Joker eat? page yesterday, since it seemed a fitting time to do it. Lotta life changes ongoing, and all for the better. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker