14 October 2011

Morning Vent, 14 October 2011

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM Lara Croft shows why some guys really, really look forward to photo-realistic videogames...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the final work night for this rotation is about half over, and my Sweet Gal is home dreaming sweet dreams. Tomorrow, I'll take a nap & then rocket back home to her, where she'll be busy baking our wedding cakes. We decided to have three smaller wedding cakes, heart-shaped, with a three-level pattern. We improvised cake pillars, and we're thinking it will all look lovely on Sunday. As luck would have it, I'm still fighting off a really nasty head cold. It's moving along quick, just like it started, so I'm hoping I'm right as rain by Sunday. And, speaking of rain, my Pretty Gal and I are both hoping it won't, lol. But rain or shine, fair weather or foul, we're getting married. Sure as shootin'. Effie, honey, I love you!! We're getting married Sunday!!!
   No news on the gaming front, because I just haven't, lol. The Modern Warfare 3 pre-orders are in for Matt and Reibo, and I cunningly used a discount coupon on Amazon for two previous pre-orders I racked up last year on Medal of Honor and Battlefield: Bad Company 2, both of which I really, really enjoyed the single-player on. I'm undecided about Battlefield 3, tho. Halo: Combat Evolved, the Xbox 360 remake is on the horizon, too, possibly. We'll see what happens, lol. Moving on...

Probably a good thing I'm not baking any wedding cakes...
It would turn out something like this:


No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker