08 October 2011

Morning Vent, 8 October 2011

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM strikes a pose with her Marksman BB gun...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 3rd work night is over, and I'm counting the hours until I come home to my Pretty Gal!! In just one more night, I'll be on my way home to her sweet smile and tender arms!! Lord, I can't wait! It's just 8 days till the wedding, and we're starting to get impatient to get all the related chores out of the way so we can have a little breather. Everything will look better on Sunday morning because I'm coming home to my gal!! Effie, honey, I love you! I'll be home soon!
   There hasn't been much gaming content in the blog mostly because they're really hasn't been much gaming. Getting ready for the big event in October has occupied a lot of time, and there just hasn't been much time for gaming. There's just a lot of stuff that needs to be done in a very short amount of time. Once the dust settles, after about a zillion trips to the dump, I'll try to get into some gaming again. My tentative goal is to clear out my stuff from storage by the end of October. It's a pretty ambitious goal, given that the stuff accumulated over some twenty plus years, lol. And my Jeep has been essentially transmorphed into a storage unit on wheels in the process. We'll see how it goes. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker