10 November 2011

Morning Vent, 10 November 2011

 Happy Birthday, United States Marine Corps!

    Today, 10 November, is the USMC birthday. So, special birthday greetings to all the Leathernecks out there!
    As this entry auto-posts on the HQ, the first work night is over, and I'm already counting down to going home to my beloved Effie!! Lord, I can't wait!! Effie, I love you, baby!! I'll be home Friday morning!
   I managed to work up the mojo to stop at GameStop yesterday on the way to work, so I have my copy of Modern Warfare 3 in hand. It rode in the shotgun seat all the way to Albany, taunting me silently, lol. No worries, tho. It's not like I was going to crack the case open and play it on the spot. In the meantime, I did get skunked at GameStop on the Wii which I intend giving Missus Joker. As you may have seen in the blog news links from time to time, Zelda: Skyward Sword is scheduled for a November 2011 release on the Wii. I found a Wii Mario Brothers bundle online which was comparable and ordered it. I did have success at GameStop ordering the actual Zelda: Skyward Sword. I ordered the special edition with the Zelda branded nunchuck controller. That will mean two nunchucks available, so, if I'm not too controller challenged on the things, I might be able to play some video games with Missus Joker, too, and with my stepson, who is also a Call of Duty player. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker