08 November 2011

Morning Vent, 8 November 2011

GungalTM of the Day
Lingerie GungalTM dislikes kittehs...

    My beloved wife and I are planning, hopefully, a run to GameStop to get some shopping done, lol. Today, MW3 is released, and I'd like to pick up my copy, if only to gaze at it lovingly. I've tried to stay away from all the rampant spoilers which are by-products of the modern hype machine that supports games. I'd like to be surprised by the story and discover on my own those amazing moments in it that stun psychologically or visually. 
    Today is also Election Day in most parts in the US, meaning a boatload of incumbent rascals are probably up bright and early this AM to vote for themselves, which is more than I'm going to do today. I'm in transition between addresses, and I'm loathe to drive 34 miles, civic duty or no. I'll make up for it next year, assuming the Republic survives another year of Washington's TLC, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker