20 December 2011

Morning Vent, 20 December 2011

GungalTM of the Day
 Some GungalsTM require little if any comment, lol...

    Last day off with my beloved Effie before returning to work for a short rotation!! With Christmas just a few days away, I'm working just two nights this week, and I'll be home on Friday morning, primed and ready for the Christmas celebration with my loving wife, kids, and grandkids!! How awesome is that? Pretty dang awesome, for sure!! 
    As it happens, I didn't get anything done on junk removal yesterday due to my lingering head cold. I don't feel outright awful or anything, but having the constant congestion and occasional cough is really, really making me miserable. Not going anywhere today. just going to try to rest up some more. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker