09 December 2011

Morning Vent, 9 December 2011

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM has a spiffy M1A1 Thompson - but no trigger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the 2nd of 3 work nights is done, and I'm getting ready to get some much needed sleep. I'm more than halfway home!! Can't wait to get home to my beloved Effie!! Effie, my honey, I'll be home tomorrow!! 
    Trying to enhance the gaming experience somewhat on the Wii, I ordered a component video cable this week. (It actually already arrived, having been delivered from Amazon in just one day!! Love it!) It will only goose up the video quality to 480p, but, hey, when I bought my first projection TV way back when, that actually was considered hi-def, lol! The new cable will make Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword look even nicer than it does with the old composite connection. Maybe that will also help me nail the bad guys on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, also. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker