10 January 2012

Morning Vent, 10 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Vampiric GungalTM Kate Beckinsale takes a solid akimbo stance in Underworld: Awakening...

    Tuesday, and it turned out to be another rare as hen's teeth workday for my Effie!! Both of us ventured forth early this AM. My lovely Gamer Gal out to work for a few hours and me to run a couple of errands and then to wait for her to come home. Had a rare bit of insomnia last night myself, but finally slept pretty good before the alarm rudely interrupted my slumber, lol. 
    One the gaming front, I never got back on to play any Half-life 2, tho I'm hoping to get on for a bit this AM, time permitting. I really want to get past the Ravenholm section. I haven't done any trouble-shooting of the Call of Duty: Black Ops problem on my laptop. It seems to hang on the intro screen, so I guess I should try googling that. If I recall the PC install on my late, lamented gaming PC had the exact same problem, and it took some finagling around to get it to run - just barely, in slideshow fashion - on my desktop. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker