16 January 2012

Morning Vent, 16 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Penny Mathis wants you to look at her car...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, my gal and I are taking a day off. I'm scheduled off every Monday due to my rotational work schedule, and she didn't ask for any hours today, taking advantage of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. As it happens, it's also an anniversary of sorts, as my wife and I mark three months of married life together!! Time moves swiftly, and I can truly say I've never been happier than with my Sweet Effie!!! I love you, my honey!! It's good to be home!!
    I like to have the blog prepped and set to auto-post days in advance. It's a convenient way to arrange things, tho it means some juggling back and forth of links, as I like to group related topics together to maximize their entertainment value. It's occurred to me (usually in the dark, when I wake up in the middle of the night) that organizing things this way means the blog will outlive me by a few days. If I should shuffle off this mortal coil, my thoughts will briefly live on here. Thank you for taking the time to read them, whether here on the HQ or over on my 2Old2Play blog
    I did play just a bit of Half-life 2 single player yesterday, unwinding a bit before savoring the pork chops my Gamer Gal made. I got past where I was stuck, tho I admit I cheated to give myself some more ammo, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker