18 January 2012

Morning Vent, 18 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM Penny Mathis really doesn't like folks messing with her Shelby...

    It's back to work tonight for a short 3 night rotation!! I've loved being with my Sweet Gal this weekend, but bills have to be paid, so off to work I go!! Luckily, it's only a three night work week, so it will go quick for us. Effie, honey, I love you!! I'll be home on Saturday!! 
    I solved my Call of Duty: Black Ops problem in a matter of speaking: My laptop, as you can see from the SystemLab test results in the news links below, simply doesn't have enough CPU to run it. It's a puzzlement since the distinctly underpowered Xbox 360 runs it just fine. Why can't game developers have an 'Xbox 360' mode on their game ports, so those of us with humble laptops can play the PC versions? Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker