19 January 2012

Morning Vent, 19 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Penny Mathis has put her gun away for a bit...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first of three work nights is done, and I'm in my jams, getting ready for some shuteye. I miss my Sweet Wife, but it's only two more nights, and I'll be back home with her, holding her tight again!! Nothing is more awesome than seeing her lovely face and sweet smile! She just glows when she first sees me, and it makes me happier than anything come home to the woman I love!! I love you, my honey!! I'll be home in just two more nights!!
    My Gamer Gal made some impressive progress on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword this week, getting past two hard segments, including two exceedingly difficult flying segments. I've had very, very bad luck with flying/driving segments in games over the years, so I was as impressed with her determination to complete the game as with her gaming skills. As it happened, I never got to play any more Half-life 2 during the weekend. I got stuck again, this time on Highway 17 being stung to death by antlions. On the plus side, I am farther along in the game than ever before, so that's pretty awesome all on its own, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker