23 January 2012

Morning Vent, 23 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Penny Mathis finishes off an admirer of her Shelby...

    Wonderful to be back home with my Pretty Gal!! Effie and I braved the cold yesterday to do a bit of light shopping. We took a break from our regular routine and enjoyed some sinfully good pizza at Leo's. After the grandkids came home, we had some awesome birthday cuppie cakes that Nana made for Junior's birthday. My Sweet Gal and I wound up getting Junior a couple of Kinect games, Wipeout and Just Dance 2. He seemed to enjoy them quite a bit. They're both multiplayer games, so the whole family can play along.
   On the gaming front, my Gamer Gal might be skunked on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. It looks like the dreaded game-breaking glitch might have happened to her! We had applied the Nintendo save game patch, but it might have already been too late! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker