25 January 2012

Morning Vent, 25 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Uzi GungalTM should know smoking is bad for her, uh, lungs...

    Back to work today for the ever-dreaded four night rotation. I'm hoping the week will go quickly for us, bringing my Sweet Gal and me back together on Sunday morning!! I already can't wait to come home to her again!!!
    Junior was sick much of Monday night, but he seems to be a lot better now. His tummy was apparently upset by something he ate, making for a miserable night for him and his Mom and Dad.
    On the gaming front, I installed Medal of Honor: Allied Assault on my travel laptop, tho I haven't had a chance to actually play it yet. I played MoH:AA a long, long time ago. As I recall, it was another instance of an in-game console cheat breaking the game narrative. I was in a 'sniperville' level, where literally any move in any direction resulted in taking a bullet in the ass. I used God mode to get thru it, and I broke the game, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker