26 January 2012

Morning Vent, 26 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
Range GungalTM has ambiguous trigger finger discipline...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first work night is done, and I'm getting ready to crash hard. The first night is always the roughest, and it's the one that seems bleakest being such a long way from home, away from my beloved Effie. But I'll be home in just three more nights!! I've requested a half night on Saturday, as Junior's birthday party is scheduled for noon on Sunday.
    Still haven't gotten any further on Half-life 2, and I haven't taken Medal of Honor: Allied Assault out for a test drive yet. I might have to wait till I get home, tho it might be problematic. I've a strong suspicion that I'd need the play disc to run MoH: AA, and I like having my non-laptop keyboard for playing... That leaves me a USB port short for playing MoH: AA, as my laptop uses an external multi-drive, rather than an internal DVD-ROM. I suppose I'll have to track down a no-CD crack, lol, if it will run on Windows 7 at all, that is.
    Guess the big news in the Call of Duty world is the release of the first Modern Warfare 3 downloadable content. I've included a link of El Presador's playthrough of a 'Liberation' map 'kill confirmed' match in the CoD news links below. Since I play MW3 on the Wii, I prolly won't have to worry about DLC for a looooooonnnnng time, if ever, lol. Moving on...

2 comments:

Centranthus said...

LOL, your gaming-speak baffles me. I'm still stuck in the 90's with Toejam and Earl and everything else for the Sega Genesis... although I will confess to playing Mario on the Wii several years ago at a friend's Christmas party, and I remember us laughing so hard we almost puked. Good times...good times.

Joker961 said...

DLC = downloadable content, stuff you pay extra for in a game, like new maps to play on, lol.

 
eXTReMe Tracker