28 January 2012

Morning Vent, 28 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
IDF GungalTM about to doff her boonie hat...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the last work day is here, and it's scheduled to be a short night!! I plugged in a half-night vacation to rest up before driving home tomorrow morning. I'll be home tomorrow by the time my Sweet Gal gets up for her morning coffee!! Effie, honey, I love you!!! I'll be home tomorrow.
    I never gamed yesterday, as I was kinda in key low mode overall. My sweet Gamer Gal was a bit under the weather yesterday, but I'm hoping she feels better today after a good night's rest.
    In today's news links, there's a link to the countdown to the 1000 person FPS. That's one thousand players shooting it out online at the same time. It's amazing to even contemplate that many fraggers going at it when 16 players strains the console's capabilities. I recall playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on the PC, and with 32 players, maps made for consoles tended to be chaotic bloodbaths. It boggles my mind to think of 1000 players all gibbing each other over and over, lol. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker