31 January 2012

Morning Vent, 31 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM is pretty dang happy with her Skorpion...

    Long day yesterday, as my lovely Gamer Gal was called to work for most of the day!! I took the opportunity to do some shopping in the AM, and then went to see Mama and Papa Joker at the HQ bunker. On the way home, I picked up some fried chicken for dinner, since I can cook - but only for myself. Attempts to cook for others usually leads to a lot of head shaking and pursed lips. What can I say? My sense of taste is pretty much shot after 25 plus years of cigar smoking. 
    Still not much news on the gaming front, as there's been little time for gaming. My beloved Effie did make some progress on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. After being skunked by the software glitch, she's plowing right back through the game at a headlong pace. On Sunday afternoon, she did the first 'Silent Realm' challenge, getting skunked one time with mere seconds to go before being finished on the level!! She jumped right back in and redid the level successfully, whereas I would have pitched the Wiimote against a wall and called it a day, lol! Moving on...

1 comment:

Centranthus said...

YEAH! Way to go, Effie!

 
eXTReMe Tracker