04 January 2012

Morning Vent, 4 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Glock GungalTM shows her guns, sort of...

    Back to work today for a three night rotation, and I'm finishing up my coffee with my Sweet Gal before driving up North. Despite being sick for much of it, the holiday break was wonderful, and I hate having to leave, even for just three nights!! But it will all be all right in just three days. On Saturday morning, rain or shine, snow or not, I'll be on my way home to her loving arms!! Effie, I love you, honey!! I'll be home in just three nights!! 
   I forgot to mention yesterday that I cracked open one of the Christmas presents my beloved Effie gave me: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare [Reflex]. It's the Wii version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. It was a bit daunting to try the cargo ship killhouse with the Wii controllers, and I got it on the second try at a very sloppy 52 seconds. (For purposes of comparison and pure boasting, I made that CoD4 run in just 20 seconds on the PC and Xbox, with the accuracy bonuses.) Still, I did make it through the initial cargo ship mission in one try, not counting encounters with the usual Call of Duty 'Olympic grenade tossing' teams, lol. It appears that I'm getting a bit more used to moving with the flipping Wii controllers, finally. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker