05 January 2012

Morning Vent, 5 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM Rachel Ticotin looks stern in Total Recall...

    As this posts on the HQ, the first work night is over, the second work day is here, and I'm crawling into the sack for some shut-eye. This week is harder than most, considering how spoiled my loving wife and I have been lately. We've been lucky to be together almost every day between the end of December and today, with barely a day of work in between!! It's been so awesome!! But come Saturday morning I'll be home again with my Effie!! I'll be holding her tight, and everything will be right with the world again! I love you, honey!! I can't wait to come home!
    I forgot to mention that I'd been reading science fiction again. My beloved had told me about Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy. Since she had all three books already, I started reading the first, Red Mars, and I really, really like it. I always had a thing for hard SF, and the first book also has a crackerjack storyline, for sure. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker