07 January 2012

Morning Vent, 7 January 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM Sharon Stone aims down range in The Quick and the Dead...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, I'm home. I got approved finally for a night off, and I was home last night in time for my beloved Effie's bedtime tea!! How awesome is that?!? Pretty dang awesome!! 
    Played a little more Half-life 2 single player on Thursday and Friday, plowing on through the interminable airboat level. I'm playing on the lowest difficulty level, not to put too fine a point on it. It's basically just sight-seeing, and that's just fine with me. I'm not proud, lol.
    And let me take this opportunity to plug a fellow blogger, Centranthus. Please visit Une Cachette Pour La Couer (that's French for 'a hiding place for the heart', BTW) and enjoy the pretty pictures and graceful prose. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker