10 February 2012

Morning Vent, 10 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Apocalyptic GungalTM goes accessory shopping in the Wasteland...

    As this posts on the HQ, the second work night is over, and I'm crawling into the sack for some much-needed shut-eye. Mama Joker had to go to the emergency room yesterday with a kidney problem, so I missed out on a lot of sleep yesterday. I was already plugged in for a half-night on Saturday night, so I upgraded to a full night off on Saturday, bringing me back home to my beloved Effie that much sooner!! Mama Joker is back home at the old HQ bunker, and I hope she's feeling better this morning. I'll be calling home again today to check up on her. Not sure whether I'll be at work all night or not, or whether I'll be in later tonight. It all depends on how things go with Mom. 
    Nothing new on gaming for me. If the Vent or the blog seem somewhat discombobulated, appy-polly-lodges to all, but I slept very little yesterday, so there was not any time to game. Spent most of the day anxiously awaiting texts and/or phone calls from Reibo. I did managed to text back and forth a bit with my beloved Effie, tho we missed out on our customary chat on Skype yesterday! I'm hoping to be able to chat a bit with my Sweet Gal today! 
   Sunday, Effie and I have Junior's rescheduled birthday bash, and, if she's feeling up to it, dinner with Mama Joker later in the afternoon. The Good Lord willing, she'll feel well enough by then to have dinner with Effie and me then. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker