11 February 2012

Morning Vent, 11 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Apocalyptic GungalTM uses the right tool for the right job...

    By the time the blog posts on the HQ, I'll be almost home with my beloved Effie! I've been approved for my vacation night, and, the Good Lord willing, I'll be minutes from my Sweet Effie's kisses when this auto-posts around 9AM! It was a hard week, but I was feeling crappy enough to justify cutting it short, for sure, lol. I've never seen my flipping eyes so red as they were this morning!
    I did get to chat for a bit with my beloved Effie on Skype. I was really, really happy to be able to relax with her a bit before I had to take off for work! It's not like being in the same room, but it does help. Today, I get to hold her tight in person! Awesome!! Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker