13 February 2012

Morning Vent, 13 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 Actiongirl GungalTM carries her M16 on her shoulders...

    Wonderful to be home!!! Junior's delayed burpee-day party was a blast! The kids had a tremendous amount of fun bowling yesterday, and the adults had a really good time too. I took a pass on the bowling tho, using a bad rotator cuff as a convenient excuse, lol.
    My Gamer Gal made some steady progress last night on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. She's almost back where she got skunked by the software glitch the first time around. It's impressive how she manages to get through the levels so easily this time. The shooters I play always seem to stop me cold multiple times no matter how many times I've played them through, lol! 
    My beloved Effie got called in to work today for a few hours, so I'll try to visit Mama Joker to see how she's doing, plus there's a couple of grocery items I can pick up on the way back home, too. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker