15 February 2012

Morning Vent, 15 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
 GungalTM likes her M1A SOCOM...

    My lovely Gamer Gal and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday! We exchanged Valentine's Day gifts over our morning coffee. My Sweet Gal bought me an awesome Android smartphone, something I most assuredly would not have bought myself as long as my old non-smartphone was working. She and our son helped get me started on it, giving me some much needed technical assistance on the settings, lol. I gave my Sweet Gal an assortment of chocolates and a more practical gift for someone as handy and crafty as her, a Dremel tool. She gave me an amazing pair of Valentine's Day cards, both of which make my heart ache, they are so beautiful. I love you, Honey!!! I will love you Forever. Promise.
     We made a leisurely day of it, performing a couple of minor errands and then enjoying a wonderful early dinner at Leo's in Fishkill, NY. We usually don't get to eat much Italian at home, so it was a rare treat for us. And, best of all, we were all on our own, delighting in each other's company! 
    Both of us have to work today. My Sweet Gal had to wake up pre-dawn and get off to work. I'm updating the blog more or less in real time, as the Holiday was a happy interruption of my usual blogging routine. I'm already missing my wife, and dying to be home with her again. Luckily, it's only 3 nights this week, and I'll be home, Good Lord willing, on Saturday morning to share breakfast with my beloved!! Effie, I love you, Honey!! I'll be home in just 3 nights!! Moving on...
 
eXTReMe Tracker