16 February 2012

Morning Vent, 16 February 2012

GungalTM of the Day
GungalTM Katrina Hodge stands tall...

    As this auto-posts on the HQ, the first night of three is done, and I'm back at the Albany forward OP, crawling into my sleeping bag for some much-needed sleep. 
    My Sweet Gal is plowing right through Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. She continues to get through the major sections on the first try mostly. She's on the search now in the dungeon for the 3rd flame, so that means she's well on her way towards the point where the game glitched out on her the last time. As for me, I've been a bit off my gaming form lately. I had some fatigue issues this past week which felt like a minor head cold coming on with head congestion and runny nose really bugging me. It hasn't become a full blown thing yet, and I'm hoping, really hoping, it doesn't.      
    One of the minor errands my wife and I managed to complete on Tuesday was getting a backboard to hold the flat screen TV mount. The old tube TV, nice as it is, is on its way out the door, and the flat screen is going up. I'm hoping we can get it all done in one day, tho I'm not 100% sure it's doable that quick. We're looking at entertainment center solutions, too, but we want to wait till we find something the fits the space and room just right. We'll make do with something makeshift in the meantime. Moving on...

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker